Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1500 SM tourney list

I hate 1500 but what can you do when it's the only one near you ^^? Only restriction is I must have more Troop slots filled than special choices (i.e. 3 Troops means I can take 2 FA, 2 Elites, 2 HQ, 2 HS, etc.). This is essentially the list I've been running against Vince but with a few tweaks.

HQ –
Master of the Forge w/Conversion Beamer

Elites –
Dreadnought w/2x Twin-Linked Autocannons

Dreadnought w/2x Twin-Linked Autocannons

Troops –
5x Scouts w/Sniper Rifles and Heavy Bolter

10x Tactical Marines w/flamer, MM and Rhino

10x Tactical Marines w/flamer, MM and Rhino w/Hunter Killer Missile

Fast Attack –
3x Land Speeder w/MM & HF

3x Land Speeder w/MM & HF

Heavy Support –
Predator w/Heavy Bolter sponsons

Predator w/Lascannon sponsons

1500 pts
12 armors
31 infantry

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...