Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, October 17, 2010

AWAL & New Blog


Sorry I've been quiet of late. Thesis work is keeping me snowed under and only fester has proved he can successfully avoid the whip :P. *seeks out AbusePuppy* Should be able to post up some e-mail replies today and perhaps an Army in 8th article but thesis work is obviously top priority :O. Before we get to my filler for the day though here's an email I recieved about a new blog:

"Hey Kirby!

I have been a long-time fan of your blog. You answered a question I had about the usefulness of conscripts in a post last month. I have recently started a hobby blog of my own, and I would love it if you checked it out:

http://teninchtemplate.blogspot.com/

Being a newcomer to blogging, I would appreciate any input you have. I hope you don't mind, but I have posted a link from my site to your blog. If you like what you see, please link me back. If you don't like what you see, again, I could really use the criticism and direction.

Either way, thanks for maintaining your site, and keeping us all entertained.

Happy gaming!

Dan Oppedisano (Nyhil) "

The pictures look amazing, if those are you models I would advise to focus on them! I've never been a fan of white on black as it looks like a lot of others out there but I think blog layout works itself out over time (look at how 3++ has changed). Otherwise, once more content is posted I'd advise back-linking. I think that's a major issue for many blogs, it's hard to find information on it even with the search and label functions. Looking forward to seeing how this grows Nyhil and I'll add you to the blogroll :).

Oh also, for anyone who is wanting a mini-banner for 3++, MasterDarksol was nice enough to make one up for me (though gmail doesn't like including it in my emails anymore for some reason...).



I'll now leave you with two pictures of a WIP Sanguinary Guard who's been waiting for his next paint stage for about a month now. Before that I'll take a quick peek at the poll which as 300+ votes! Very impressive. Tyranids and Tau are the clear front-runners and there are ~5 armies bring up the challenge in Vanilla Mech, Mechdar, Blood Rodeo, Jumpers and Bloodhammer which makes my life pretty easy in terms of painting (i.e. Marines... lol). Anywho, 4 days left people so get voting for your favorite army!


Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...