Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kirby and Warmahordes? NOOOOO

I know, you're all crying like a bunch of babies but I'm still not sure about it. I have to look at the local scene, convince Vince and his mates to join and probably get a lot of games on Vassal (which is supported by Privateer Press btw) before I actually commit to this. I'm reading the rules currently. That being said, I've been pulled in by the models and you know who's to blame? VT2. He posted that damn picture of the Menoth Exemplar Cinerators and even though the grape vine tells me they aren't so flash, the Menoth model range appeals to me quite a bit. I mean look at these guys.







Anywho, so who here plays in Sydney? Are there any local clubs in the area, etc.? I would imagine Combat Company might have tables but never been to their actual store so not sure. Pointless to get into it if there's no one around to play against other than Vince (I just talked to him and he wants to play Cryx apparently then went back to whining over how little Fantasy we play...). 


And with that in mind - information! On all the factions, particularly Menoth (and Cryx since Vince wants to play them) would be cool. I've been scouring the Internet for knowledge and will formulate my opinions with time but stepping stones are always nice ^^. I will probably leave the Warmachine stuff to ling and nomad (if he ever comes back down from Cloud Nine) so don't worry about your 40k content disappearing ^^. 


*hums*

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...