Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, August 27, 2011

NOVA - The 40k GT begins


Well, the big day is here. I uploaded some more pictures to Flickr. You can find them here. The pictures are very disorganized, but I will try to fix that after NOVA. I will attempt to post some bat-reps after each round if time permits and the WiFi works well enough in the tournament hall.

Small update from Friday. My team started out 4-0 in the Trio's tournament, but then got spanked in the final round by the eventual winners. :( Great games and a ton of fun though. Much more relaxed than today will be.

Off to the first round in 45 minutes. Will post back soon. As promised, my army picture:

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...