Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Menoth WIP Paintjob

Okay updated photo of the Reckoner time! I've toned down the yellow quite a bit by reversing the schematic. Rather than starting with a bright yellow and making it darker, I've started with a darker yellow and tried to make it lighter. I've done a couple highlights on it so far but still need to ink and touch it up obviously but I think the feel of it is better - certainly not as bright. I'd like to make it a little brighter but not much - you can see the difference between the untouched new color on the exhaust at the back and the highlighted new color on the trim.

Opinions on updated colors?



Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...