Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cadian 122nd asks for help!


I got an e-mail today from Antipope, the author of the Cadian 122nd blog. An article was recently published in a Greek newspaper which...well it wasn't very nice. Antipope explains more:

"Hi there,
I hope this email finds you in good health.

I am sending you this email in order to ask for a favour. Let me explain. If you read here (a post from my blog) you will understand.

In a nutshell, it's a slanding article targeting 40K and the local community published in a major Greek newspaper yesterday. As you realise, Greece is a small country with an even smaller 40K community. Something like that could have a tremendously negative impact to the hobby.


What I ask for you if you could possibly repost this in your blog (I will also contact the other major blogs as well). You can do it anyway you want, either linking to my blog, reposting it or doing a new article all together.

I just want this to reach as many people as possible. I want as many complaint emails as possible to reach the editor of the newspaper. I want an apology for my community for this unfair slander.

Thanks in advance and thank you for your time.

Lefteris "The Antipope" Gavalas"


So I'm sure he would appreciate you trucking over and checking everything out. The article is unfortuantely in Greek so if anyone wants to translate, that'd be awesome (the blog post is in English though). Gotta love stereotyping <3.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...