Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Moving Still Happening!


Still getting settled into new place guys sorry! Lots of boxes to unpack plus I'm going away shortly so not a lot of time to do it - of course Internet has not been set up either which will have to wait until 2012 now! Anyway just an update tolet you know thigns are still trucking along. I've had a lot of scheduled posts put up before this so things seem to have been normal but over the next few days they may die down a bit as I go away on holidays. There are some scheduled posts but don't freak out if there are less than normal!

Besides, most of you should be enjoying time with your families anyway! But keep checking 3++ :). I'll try and get a couple solid articles of mine up before I head out. Until then, stay pink!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...