Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

3++con FAQ...Take 2


So with Games Workshop answering the majority of the major questions I had outlined in the 3++ FAQ (and importantly, the Necron Q's), what other questions do people need answered? I'm sure many of you would like further insight into the deployment of Imperial Guard Platoons + Chimeras in Dawn of War and the relationship between open-topped vehicles and LoS, non-shooting based powers from fire points which I will cover in a post later. However, any other questions people are still looking to be answered so I can make sure everything is covered?

I have covered Dante's Hit & Run and Entropic Strike + FNP as I recall both of them being major questions in the previous post (along with a lot of Necron Q's) so outside of that please let me know and I'll do my best to get them into the 3++con FAQ by the end of this week!

Again, all help is appreciated, even if you're not planning on coming to 3++con!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...