Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, March 9, 2012

Centurion 2012 results - quickie!


fester hosted Centurion this last weekend and I unfortuantely was unable to go :(, however the results table is finally up so I'm going to post the table quickly for others (and because I cannot be bothered doing another Eldar codex review post atm, sorry) and fester will do a more in-depth run down later.

The event was your standard NOVA format with four players making it through to Day 2 undefeated (CSM, Tyranids, Orks and Necrons). Battle was based on the percentage of objectives achieved (i.e. 4/5 objectives, etc.).

In terms of battle points the top 10 army breakdown was:

Necrons
Tyranids
Grey Knights
Grey Knights
Sisters
Grey Knights
Necrons
Imperial Guard
Orks
Dark Angels

I asked the guys up at Centurion to take in as much data as possible to see if we can't get some more data to shove into the pool though in terms of isolated events I think we'll really only get to see the win/loss percentage in relation to going first. Not sure how I feel literally plugging the results into the results from past events we've seen (i.e. adding them all together in terms of W/L for armies) but something to consider as more tournaments come in!

Hopefully fester will have more shortly - I just wanted to get these up, impatient man I am.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...