Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Email in: Airbrush for Father's Day - Advice?

"Hi Kirby,

It's my first Father's Day this weekend, and my wife has offered to buy me an airbrush for painting minis. I'm thrilled at the prospect, but don't really know where to begin. I thought I would ask the advice of you (and your readers). What should I look for in an airbrush? What else do I need, besides a compressor? What sort of paints work best? And, most importantly, where can I find some good tutorials on using it? Any help, discussion, or links you and the blog can provide would be immensely helpful!

Thanks in advance!"



First, congratulations to you and your wife on your first child (and making it through to your first Father's Day). Second, congrats on such an excellent wife ;).

Digressing, I know little about airbrushes I'm afraid since I ended up not getting one last time around (all my tanks are painted...) and just ended up finishing things with the good old paintbrush. I'll leave it up to the commenters though who gave excellent advice last time in relation to what are good buys, needs, accessories, etc.!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...