Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Games Day 2012.


So.

Many folk may have wondered where I've been. Actually, now that I remember, not many people probably care enough and promptly are wondering why I'm even on 3++ with my infrequent posting habits

That must change!

I've had to take a break from my computer, cold turkey for a month to break my somewhat heavy computer addiction. It went pretty well. I discovered the real world (and downloaded Skype to my phone to communicate with some online friends in Sweden (I still don't forgive them for Eurovision)) and I did a few things. I painted a few of my Salamander Space Marines, watched about half a dozen films (I'd recommend Thirteen Assassins if you want to watch something. It's essentially 13 samurais murdering 200 samurais, which is amazing).

I also bought my Games Day ticket, having finished off last year's Skaven Warlord model to enter in this year's Golden Daemon. My plan is to beat the first round, my hopes are high. Pictures to come.

So yeah, this year's Games Day. Let's talk about it.

Firstly, I'm going to attend, and I want people to know I'm there so we can have a chat, grab a coke or something and go buy overpriced Forgeworld Resin. It'll actually be nice to meet the people who read this blog so I can get some feedback from the English readers, as well as ask what people want to see.

Plus, it'll be damn cool and everything. So the question is, what's the best way to identify myself, other than a pink shirt saying "3++ is the New Black. Hi, I'm Saramoff"?

Tell you what, I'll let you decide that with comments.

Secondly, what are you hoping will be unveiled, other than massive discussions about 6th edition and everything? Personally, I wonder if they're going to promote Fantasy or 40k more, most likely 40k.

Let's talk Games Day, everyone.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...