Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back-to-Basics: 6th edition 40k Acronyms

A lot of assumed knowledge comes with Acronyms and I try as often as I can to spell those out in individual posts. I regularly fail at this though ^^. So, what I want to try and do is put together a post we can use as a reference for such which is easily accessible for newer players. I can't think of everything though so I'll get us started and then if individuals could help in the comments and I'll update the post regularly, that would be fantastic.



ATSKNF = And They Shall Know No Fear
AV = Armor Value
BRB/BYB = Big Rule/Yellow Book
Dakka/Torrent = lots of shots
FC = Furious Charge
FNP = Feel No Pain
FMC = Flying Monstrous Creature
HP = Hull Points
IWND = It Will Not Die
LoS = Line of Sight
LoS! = Look out Sir!
MC = Monstrous Creature
RCL = Random Charge Length
RGL = Random Game Length
TLoS = True Line of Sight
WAAC = Win At All Cost
WYISWYG = What You See Is What You Get


(BT) Black Templars -

(BA) Blood Angels -


SG = Sanguinary Guard or Sternguard

Chaos Daemons -


Flying Circus = army based upon lots of Flying Monstrous Creatures

(CSM) Chaos Space Marines - 


(DA) Dark Angels -


(DE) Dark Eldar -


Eldar -


(GK) Grey Knights -


(IG) Imperial Guard -


Orks -

KFF = Kustom Force Field

(SoB) Sisters of Battle -


(SM) Space Marines -
TH/SS = Thunderhammer/Stormshield Terminators

(SW) Space Wolves -
TWC = Thunderwolf Cavalry

Tyranids -

Tau -

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...