Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, August 17, 2012

Vinsanity Painting Cygnar Commission Done!

Heya pinkies. Finished some Cygnar, quite happy with them. I'm always available for commissions, just shoot me an email. Leave some comments if you like/dislike or what to know how I painted them :D Siege 'I pity the fool who tries to assault my foxhole' Brisbane


Victoria 'My epic version is broken' Haley


Black 13th (all 4pts of awesomeness)
 

Gorman 'I'm immune to Ravagore damage' Di Wulfe and Anastasia 'I control your dudes with eHaley' Di Bray


Gun Mage Solo, Squire and Rookie (Journeyman)


Stormclad "I SHOCK you!"
 

Charger


Defender


Angry Rhulic Dwarves (Forgeguard)


Thanks for looking!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...