Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Kirby


I've got a few e-mails to reply to and need to think up some more stuff to write for Armies in 5th: BA and have some more basic ones in the works but for the moment, nothing! I'm working on finishing all my assignments currently but will be posting some more things most likely on Wednesday Aussie time. So if you have any questions or things you'd like to see me post, get them in now. Hopefully GWvsJohn can post something to keep the blog rolling whilst I polish up my assignments...

Also, re-reading the Wheel of Time again never helps with my time management skills! I've also got some Sang Guard/Death Company being delivered soon so I can start working on my Jumper conversions (i.e. magnets) as well as two minis entered into a painting comp which I'll start working on in two weeks or so when I've finished the next series of assignments.

4 pinkments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever need some topics to fill in while busy, I have a few floating in my head about Aircav guard. Mainly how to make them effective, the two different play styles (pure vs. hybrid), but above all how much fun they are to play...even if not always the most competitive.

Roland

TheKing Elessar said...

I want a blog post on how long you spend doing each post, and a breakdown of that time. Especially, how long you spend looking for pics...

:p

Unknown said...

10 minutes to type. 1 minute to proof. 1 hour to find a picture.

1 second to enjoy comments.

For everything else there's Mastercard.

TheKing Elessar said...

No way you typed that Target Priority stuff in ten mins, lol.

I need to type more...

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...