Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quick note

Permissions have been changed, no more non-registered users so whilst it stops a couple of people posting without accounts (please get accounts as we appreicate your contribution) it stops the Anon crap. A couple ruin it for everyone as usual I'm afraid. I'm also painting a lot atm to get ready for tournament (paid & list approved) so posting will be down but hopefully the guest bloggers will step up :P. Will be quickly posting a couple of email replies out after this as they are rather easy but never fear, Kirby is still hanging around somewhere...

6 pinkments:

The Wolf's Lunch said...

Isn't it lucky I just decided to start using my google account then? :P

Smurfy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chumbalaya said...

Oh noes, how ever will I get my daily dose of stupid.

www.belloflostsouls.net

MasterSlowPoke said...

Not really the right place to put it, but do you think you could add an author note underneath the title line on articles? You have so many contributors now that it's kind of hard to remember who writes what.

TheKing Elessar said...

LOL @ Chumby.

I feel your pain. Did anyone else see that deluge of shit I had on Saturday? Sigh. I hope that wasn't you, Kirby. :/

Unknown said...

What happened TKE?

@SlowPoke; it's at the bottom of each post, I've tried to change it but because I use link within it screws up and won't post at top (yes I know it's small). I'll work on it and see if I can fix it. *googles...help*

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...