Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dark eldar, or....

something else?

As everyone's probably noticed, 3++ has suffered from a severe lack of light blue X's, framed by broken circles.
This because VT2's been busy, busy with stuff, but I've got some time now, and a lot of catching up to do.

Let''s get to it.

I'm as excited as everybody else by the eminent release, but felt it fair to test the waters before I dove right in.

The big question is 'should VT2 do a really in-depth analysis of the dark eldar codex?'

Some are already on their way to that, it would seem, but these are less actual analyses, and more recaps and overviews, so I don't feel I'm stealing anyone's thunder - hopefully, I actually am not stealing thunder, because that would be rather rude of me, and anyone who perceives such things needs to speak up.

Because only the pink master controls the poll (and he who controls the poll controls the spice) , we'll do this the old-fashioned way, with comments that say what I should do next.

Marine builds are largely in the works, so could pop up any day now. Your main options are 'more forumitis,' 'dark eldar detailed review,' and 'VT2 digs up his dark elves.'

As thanks for reading this, here's a pic of a model we'll never have to see again.

Now vote like you've got a purpose.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...