Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, November 11, 2010

BroLo is off...



... to Vegas. Most have you've heard already, because I'm excited as is possible and been yakking about it for the last 2-3 weeks. Heading over to the US is something special for some strange reason.

I'm not sure why, but Kirby asked me to do a goodbye post. Maybe he thought I'd add some actual content? Maybe he thought people cared? Maybe he's planning to fire me whilst I'm away? Or maybe he just wanted something to fill a hole - how appropriate for my forthcoming adventure ;)

It's for a stag weekend/bachelor party depending on where you're from so I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell and it'll supply me with some 'experiences' to look back upon.

Wish me luck.





What... you thought I'd make a post without any content? I know that's what I usually do, but not tonight, I'm going to re-direct you to the best read of your life. It's going to blow your tiny little minds. Fun AND competitive WITH balance. Holy shit, how could such a phenomenon exist within the realms of 40k. Well Mike, here's your big chance.... discuss....

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...