Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Aussie Tourney in May: Event Horizon



This is a quick email from Loriness as I'm busy today I'm afraid. I'll put up more thoughts on this later and Ithink fester will as well (BTW Loriness, if you don't have a logo yet, please make one so I can put it up :)).

"As promised, I can now confirm a new tournament in Sydney 28/29 May 2011.


Event Horizon
1850 points (40k)

Hornsby War Memorial Hall - next to Hornsby RSL Club
2 High Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077

This is similar to a NOVA style event, so bring your friends as I look to fill all 64 spaces."

Main difference between this and Centurion/NOVA is full KP are used rather than VP like NOVA or 5 chosen KP like Centurion. More info can also be found at: http://kc40k.blogspot.com/

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...