Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kirby's back

My Internet is back to working but my laptop is still on the fritz. Will hopefully have some more Dark Eldar reviews this week as I also try and get some games in to work into Centurion form (list is a secret for now...!). I did a bit of painting and modelling over the weekend and will hopefully have some pictures of a painted Tyranid Prime by tomorrow! Otherwise back to normal in a couple of hours when I get a post done and dusted!

Thanks to the guys who posted things over the weekend. Anything I missed in the wide world of online 40k :P?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...