Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another Quiet Weekend

Been pretty busy this weekend so not much updating from me I'm afraid. I've got over 30 emails this weekend alone so it's going to take me some time to reply to them guys; please be patient!

During this week I'll be updating the site pages to be in-line with the Armies in 5th page and making their navigation a bit easier and updating the backlinks (haven't done this since November). Hope everyone is having a good couple of days off and getting ready for the Superbowl!

*goes back to beach*

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...