Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, March 21, 2011

Stormshields from Chapterhouse Studios

Thanks to the lovely chaps at Chapterhouse Studios, I now have 10 Stormshields to play around with! I was excpecting these in resin so was quite happy for them to come in metal/pewter (and upon re-reading the description I would of known this but surprises are nice!). The casting is excellent on all of them and there is very little I need to actually scrap off to prepare these guys. I'm going to wash them and spray them when the rain stops (it's now my turn to enjoy some flash flooding >.<; bloody Australia) and now I'll just have to figure out a reason why I've modelled 10 stormshields on models that most likely won't be using them! Or write an army list which uses 10 stormshields...


Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...