Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, April 22, 2011

Cool painting video

Well it's the Easter long weekend here so I'm pretty busy enjoying myself! Unfortunately it looks like all the guest authors have run away to do the same and I don't want to post a continuous stream of Grey Knight emails...and don't really have the time currently to reply! Instead I give you this awesome video I found whilst searching for some airbrush techniques (see around the 2 to 4 minute mark).

I've been doing some work on my bases for my Grey Knights so when they get here I can hit the ground running in terms of painting and converting them. Most of my tanks are ready to be highlighted as well if I ever get my hands on an airbrush so hopefully I can have my army complete in time for some upcoming tournaments.

For now, enjoy the video!


Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...