Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, May 19, 2011

How to paint an army in... not enough time.


Howdy! Look what arrived in the post. I've been promising myself these beauties since the FAQs dropped, but haven't really purchased anything since my Dantewing. For a mere £20 + £9 for some assault cannons I'm now the proud owner of 10 more terminators that will be saying F U to Venerable at Blog Wars. That's right baby! I'm playing with foot Templars. I'm sure it will be roughly the same list as I posted here, but it may change a little depending on what I have painted.

My crusader squads ready and just need to add some finishing touches to my assault terminators. Then I need to sort out these beauties and then buy and paint Grimmie. I'll be keeping you guys updated with how things are progressing, but as my next 2 weekends are being taken up by a wedding and another (4th of the year) Stag weekend, I think it's going to be a huge struggle. Oh... did I mention I also have 4 13 hour shifts in that period too. That leaves me a grand total of about 6 nights to finish them.

If ever I needed some Rupert love... now is the time.

Wish me luck!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...