Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, May 2, 2011

Vinsanity's Orks WIP Pics

Hey all,

So the pink one cracks his pink lash of submission and forces me to do this :P

A few pics of the Orks I'm working on for Event Horizon at the end of May, some are finished apart from check patterns and some are still WIP. Working on 40! Orks atm, should be done next few days and I will still hopefully be on track for a night before EH finish ;) Got a total 65 infantry and 25 vehicles to do, better get back to slavering away :(



























Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...