Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, August 27, 2011

NOVA Invitational


By the time this posts the NOVA invitational should be well under way but lucky me, I'm busy the weekend of the NOVA...again. Bloody time zones. I'll make sure to watch the games saved on the 11th company feed (and mute some of the commentary - sorry guys!) but if anyone wants to drop any information on what's happened, who beat whom and who got drunk the fastest that'd be great :).

If you haven't been watching the stream check it out here thanks to the guys at 11th company. Make more 3++ plugs Mike :).

Note: This is a scheduled post so Gramps may have already filled us in...

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...