Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, August 28, 2011

NOVA round 1 and 2 (3,4)

This is just a quick update. After 2 rounds, Roland and I are both 1-1. :(

I am working on bat reps, but there is so little time between rounds, I cannot come even close to getting them done. So, I will keep updating this specific post with our win/loss results. Look for full battle reps tonight. (about 8 hours from now).

Off to lunch. Will update 3rd round in a few hours.

@ Kirby - sorry for the pathetically short post.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...