Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Magic is a Derp at NoVa.

Hello there. I have not posted here forever and this is actually my first GT. A lot of it has honestly overwhelmed me (there's a bit of a culture shock in talking about tournaments and being at one). Anyway, I managed 3-1 which I find isn't *that* bad considering I brought semimech Orks and I survived a 6-Venom, 3 Raider, 3 Ravager army through judicious use of cover and LOS shenanigans...

Therw was a lot I didn't prepare for. I have made a lot of mistakes, but given this initiation, I am finding I am getting there. I just need to repair some rides first, and I shall be good...Finishing up minis is in a lot of ways like a college all-nighter and I need to learn to play faster.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...