Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, November 18, 2011

WIP Truescale Dakka / Psybolt Dreadnought

MBG here, with a some sweet WIP shots of a Psynought Dred.  My buddy Beef (hold the cheddar) stopped by the other day with a new WIP, a Ravenguard Dakka Dreadnought

He converted this puppy up good, with a bunch of solid true scale aspects, heck you can't even tell those are sentinel legs till you see it from behind.

The model kinda almost reminds me of a Battletech Mech as well. I'm no expert on that game, so I wont even try to name the specific Mech, BUT it's definitely close to one of them.


This guy can also double as a Grey Knight Psybolt Dreadnought as well with a little switch in icons, lol.

So anyways its Friday, this is all I got for this one, as I haven't even begun to dissect this model yet. But hey it's a Work In Progress, so I'm sure we'll see more soon!

Check the three-sixty below to get a better lookie.





Wanna see some other cool work in progress stuff, checkout some of Beef's other work here.

What do you think? Good conversion scale-wise, or not? -MBG

Get 20% OFF Bits, and FREE SHIPPING??!! Over at the Spikey Bits e-Bay Storeall bits are 20% OFF, and ship for FREE! We also have reduced shipping for overseas customers, as well as a special rate for shipping to Canada!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...