Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, December 9, 2011

3++ Player's Pack v1.0


Here we go kids...3++con has a Player's Pack. This is the full version which I'll release here and most likely on WAU but for anyone downloading the full event Player's Pack, this has been trimmed down signficicantly. I would recommend downloading the full pack and reading it ALL THE WAY through to ensure you have understood everything. I'm pretty sure I've covered everything but anything I've missed or any questions, please drop them in the comments.

FAQs will be released early next year. I hope Games Workshop will release their Necron FAQ before I have to release the FAQs for 3++con but I'm not holding my breath. These will be based on past decisions I've seen ruled at tournaments and upon my comprehension. There will be no rule changes, just clarifications.

The Player Sheet included in this Player's Pack may change (Nurglitch has been kind enough to send me an updated layout) but the same basic information will be included on it. Whatever you will be given on the day will be easy enough to follow however!

Anyway, I hope to see many of you there. You must complete an entry form and submit payment to register for 3++con. The entry form is below the Player's Pack in this post. Both can be downloaded for later use.

3 Plus Plus Players Pack
Clash of the Titans Entry Form

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...