Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Email in: Necrons 2000pts

Dakka
"Sup Kirby! Long time listener, first time caller. Got a list I'd like you to take a look at if you can.

I've wanted to go xenos for a longtime now and thought I'd give crons a shot so here goes....

 Nemesor Zahndrek 185pts

Royal Court 160pts
Cryptek Eldritch Lancex4, Solar pulse

Lychguard 225pts
Hyperphase Swords/ Dispersion shieldsx5

Triarch Stalkersx2 330pts
TL Heavy Guass Cannonsx2

Immortalsx9
Telsa Carbines
Night Scythe

Immortalsx9
Telsa Carbines
Night Scythe

Immortalsx8
Telsa Carbines

Annihilation Bargex3

Total:1992pts

I like Lychguard and want to fit them in my list so if this way isn't optimal, maybe you can figure a better one.

I'm Pretty sure my maths good but if not my bad son.

Thanks, Goober"


I think Lychguard are at their best with Warscythes - less durable but no one really wants to get punched in the face by that, particularly parking lots. Otherwise I think running the Teslamortals as smaller squads (four would be ideal IMO) would be better. The Stalkers will make their anti-infantry more impressive and it will spread the load a bit.

Still, I would be steering away from the Lychguard unfortunately :(. I'd rather drop them in favor of a couple more Night Scythes and some Scarab units but understand if you really want to use them. They do make a decent enough counter-assault unit and can be a right pain for the enemy if you load them up in a Night Scythe and throw them at the opponent (not head on mind ^^). If you just wanted to use the models rather than the unit, may I suggest using the models as Crypteks instead? Satisfies your visual needs whilst not handicapping your gaming needs if this were the case.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...