Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kirby's moving!


So today I'm moving units - I've setup a lot of email replies across the weekend as I likely won't have access to the Internet until sometime next week (who knows how long it will take for them to actually do as they are told!). If blogger doesn't want to work and they don't schedule properly, well you have my apologies ^^.

Anyway, if there aren't any posts over the weekend or early next week from me, at least you know why. Hopefully by next week I'll be blogging to you from a new location and the whole new set of worries that moving brings should have dissipated...

Otherwise have a good weekend kids :).

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...