Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, February 5, 2012

3++con & Centurion Reminder!

3++con is less than two weeks away and if you haven't signed up yet, well I'd get to it as there are only a few spots left open! We look to be getting a full field and if there is enough interest beyond this, we might be able to do some more tables but unlikely I'm afraid. Vince - get signed up ^^.

Centurion is just less than a month away as well so make sure you check that out as well. Still not sure if I can make it due to work but fingers crossed everything falls into place I can. We had a blast last year and I think this year will be even better.

Two NOVA events within two weeks of each other. Australia can do something right!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...