Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, April 29, 2012

True-scale Marines by Three Stage Studios

True-scale isn't my thing - you've seen how long it has taken me to put together my full magnetised Marine army. The length it would take me to do this project would be insane... not to mention it's generally something you don't see regularly at serious tournaments because of the changes to models dimensions in comparison to other armies. Games Days and conventions though, well they come out in force and they are always a pleasure to look at.

Anyway, the blog Three Stage Studios was linked to me and its a guy who not only does true scale work, but looks to be casting and distributing that work as well. The work is pretty impressive and I'd love to see whole armies like this so go ahead and check it out :).

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...