Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Email in: Necron list 1500

"Hi Kirby, it's me again.

Last time I sent you a list at 1500 with 2 Overlord. You said that have 2 Overlord isn't a good idea but I really want to try this combination so I was brainstorming to a list with 2 Overlords during this week (it's holiday in France).

I know the list is pretty static, and this is why I adjoin 6 Wraith to be my defensive asset, or to hunt those GI and Tau who are in backfield. I know I can change the 6 wraith against 2 nightscythe but I'm a big fan of wraith and they have a good synergy in my list.


So here it is :

Overlord :
- warscythe
- console
- scarabs
- weave
+ 4 Harbringers of destruction + flash
Total :370

Overlord :
- warscythe
- console
- scarabs
- weave
+ 3 Harbringers of destruction + flash
+ 1 Harbringer of transmogrification
Total :365

4x5 teslamortals : 340

6 wraith : 245
- 3 cables
- 1 gun

1 Annihilation console : 90
1 Annihilation console : 90

TOTAL : 1500

Thanks"


The concept of list overall is solid but at 1500 points, only have four vehicles (even if they are AV13) and the six Wraiths isn't going to force any target priority issues on your opponent. You really want more Wraiths or vehicles for them to be working at their best. I'd look at dropping both weaves and perhaps a Cryptek from each Overlord to try and squeeze in two squads of four or five Wraiths with a couple coils each but honestly your best bet is to simply run the one Bargelord. If you wanted the double Court at 1500 you'd be better off running one of the Overlords on foot in a large Immortal/Warrior squad with Phaeron though the points you save from not taking the Barge then goes into adding bodies to the foot squad.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...