Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, May 7, 2012

More Warmachine...and some Hordes!

So something showed up on my doorstep today, new stuff! Vince and I placed an order with Combat Company to expand our Menoth & Khador forces (Vince now has close to every model in the Khador range including...two Behemoths...). Vince also got some new Hordes - Legion of Everblight with a bunch of Warlocks, three Warbeasts and a bunch of solos. More painting to come and I finally decided on my next Menoth caster - Vindictus. Hopefully some bat reps will come soon :).

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...