Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, June 1, 2012

Guest Article: Painting Biel-Tan Eldar (inc. Video)

Hi everyone - my name is Lloyd and I own www.paintedminis.co.uk. You'll see me in and around forums as GLD or GLD1, and I have a little side line as a commission painter. I paint all sorts, although for some reason I seem to attract space marines - not that I don't enjoy a super human soldier as much as the next person! I am based in the UK but willing to work for you wherever you are based. If you are interested then please get in touch either via my website or the comment section.

The main reason I am here however is that I love to make tutorials - and help people learn new skills and improve their painting. I am slowly transferring my back catalogue of tutorials from pictures into video. The first of which you can find at the bottom of this post. In the mean time, I am open to suggestions with regards to what kinds of tutorials people want to see - I have video tutorials lined up for minotaur space marines, lave themed bases, salamanders space marines, Blood Angels Honour Guard and Orks, which will probably come at a rate of around 1 per month. Please let me know if there is anything specific you want to see!


I would also appreciate any comments that you have with regard to feedback on how useful you find the tutorials, or any questions you may have. I am always looking to improve!

So without further delay, thanks to Kirby for this opportunity, here is how I paint Biel Tan Eldar!


Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...