Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, November 26, 2010

fester's Project Log: Poll is up



Praise be to the Pink One!

Kirbs has whacked a poll up on the top left/right/side thing ... so get voting!

You have 14 days to make my life's choice for me, and I have the same time to finish painting all my Terminators (one job at a time).

Some of you may notice the Hell Blade has fallen off the list... something had to go, and yeah, it drew the short, fat, hairy straw.

So what are you doing? Vote Now!

Thunderhawk!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...