Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, June 27, 2011

Tyranids: The Final Four (For Now)

Another quick post...

I've managed to complete the final four from my first 'stealer unit. After having to reshuffle some of the arms I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out. May have some issues with LoS, but meh, I'm not exactly playing Nids to be l33t.

I want a fast assault-based list. Sadly it's not really tournament-worthy, but I want it to be a little scary - lots of fast infantry in your face.

Well piccies first.



The first guy's pillar is on a little bit of a slant and needs some readjustment. All I need to do now is add some gravel and waste on the bases of them all. I've also decided to paint them all in Hive Fleet Behemoth colours. I love the dark reds and blues.

Anyway, here's the first squad and an army list for you to muse over.


Prime - Lash Whip/Bone Sword/Scything Talons - 95
Prime - Lash Whip/Bone Sword/Scything Talons - 95
Genestealers (8) - Scything Talons + Broodlord - 188
Genestealers (8) - Scything Talons + Broodlord - 188
Termagants (10) - 50
Termagants (10) - 50
Tervigon - Catalyst, AG/TS - 195
Tervigon - Catalyst, AG/TS - 195
Raveners (4) - Rending Claws - 140
Raveners (4) - Rending Claws - 140
Trygon - Adrenal Glands -210
Trygon - Adrenal Glands -210
1756 - need to trim a bit at the edges ;)

Plan would be to run the prime with the Ravs until the turn they're likely to get a charge. Genestealers get FnP and everything runs. I don't have to remember any shooting attacks profiles just run run run.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...