Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ogre Kingdoms: New Minis

I know it's a bit late but it took me a while to pick myself off the floor after seeing these... In short the models look amazing. Let's hope Games Workshop pulls their finger out with their latest run of rules releases and makes Ogre Kingdoms an army you can actually play on the tabletop and drool over.

Enjoy some pictures. The last one in particular looks gorgeous I mean, what did Chumby say, Can I have 10?


Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...