Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Necron E-mails and Codex Review


Firstly to the 200 or so of you whom have sent me e-mails (I exaggerate...some what), I will reply to them as I can but please don't expect super quick responses here! The codex is being gone through but since I don't have an actual book in my hands to flip through currently, things are a bit tight in this regard. I will endeavour to do as much on them this week as possible before actually devling into the codex review.

Which brings us to that - the Necron Review. I'll be doing it myself with contributions from others like with the Dark Eldar codex. Most notably AbusePuppy but if others wish to weigh in on the writing of it, please send me an e-mail and I'll see what we can dish up. Can't have another "let VT2 and SirBiscuit write seperate ones and never get anything" like we did with the Grey Knights review! *pointed hint hint nudge nudge*



Anyway, this will be done in the usual way I've been doing codex reviews in the past - basically looking at each FoC individually. I'll probably save the Armies in 5th articles for them until later and the review won't be coming out for a while - playtesting and reviewing will be going on in the meantime! The articles produced this week in regards to this will be much like the early thought articles from before and sort of an 'exploring out-loud' sort of thing.

Anywho, any requests in regards to Necrons, etc. drop them down here and we'll see what we can do over the coming weeks.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...