Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years from 3++!


I know, I know, it's not 2012 for most of you. Suck it up - I can tell you right now (despite not being here when I write this several weeks in advance) that 2012 is good and we're stealing all the goodness by being here first! The Kiwis don't count either ^^.

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable and successful year and that the holiday season has been been safe and fulfilling! Here's to 2012 and 3++'s third year. ARE YOU READY FOR 3++CON!?

See you (on the Internet) soon!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...