Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vinsane Painting Commissions

Hey guys. So I've got the price down with which I'm happy. It's $20 AUD per hour and I'd like to think I'm a pretty quick painter. I'd estimate that 10 tacticals would take 3-4 hours and a rhino would take 2 hours, as a general guideline. There are extra costs for building and postage but they will be variable... For example, to build 10 tacticals it would be $5 and rhino would be $7, raiders and wave serpents would be $10, etc. Obviously I would rather paint the models rather than build them but if people want me to build them, that can be done too. So if anyone is interested, drop me an email...

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...