Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Feast of Blades LIVE Promo Game

It's a fun time.  Starts at 6PM MST.  Come watch with us!

Imperial Guard Vs. Necrons- 2000 Points.  Both lists should be competitive.

I'll be there, to explain the mission, answer questions, and make sure that no one cheats.  (Though I doubt that will happen.)  There's a chat that comes along with the stream that I'll be hanging out in, you should join us if you can.

If not, well, it'll get archived so you can watch it anytime.  But it's a lot more fun to watch it live with a bunch of other guys and backseat general.

(Also, I've been going through some intense stuff, will update very soon on state of Biomorph.)

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...