Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, May 16, 2010

RavenGuard & Hive Guard

I've been procrastinating my assignment atm and have come across a few items I thought should go up here. First is the new Ravenguard release from Forge World. I might get a set of these just for those awesome beakie helms (for those of you who don't know, all my Marines wear beakies) and the bolters. Not a fan of the backpacks and can't really use the shoulder pads but, awesome all the same.

Another shout out goes to Spiky Bits for this awesome Hive Guard conversion. I'd like to see if I can do something similar w/o having to buy the Hive Guard w/venom cannons perhaps. Either way I think they look a lot better than the GW version of Hive Guard and deserves a hearty shout out.


2 pinkments:

Surreptitious Muffin said...

Raven Guard captain Korvydae. Did they really have to go there? Canus Wolfborn wasn't bad enough? Sexy, sexy model but Korvydae? Really GW?

Chumbalaya said...

They should call the next one Polly, just so we're sure to get the reference.

Cool models, though I prefer the stock HG.

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...