Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're off to see the Wizard!...

Well just gluing some half-painted Gants together and then we are off. Hopefully the guest authors will post something this weekend and I might be able to get some posts down after we get home about what happened at Lords of Terra but don't count on it! Someone was up late last night painting. So I'm heading into this tournament with minimal sleep and no practice with this army on the actual tabletop which is unfortunate but what can you do. Hopefully we'll go and all have a blast :).

My camera is fully charged and coming with me so some pretty battle reports (with no glaring errors I hope) will be upcoming over the next week or so. Hopefully from Vinsanity's too but I bet he forgot his camera. Doh. Wish us luck!

Kirby.

9 pinkments:

VT2 said...

If the guest-authors fail to deliver, I shall pledge my services to Kirby.

Now show us all how to win a tournament.

Anonymous said...

Ye of little faith VT2! Ye of little faith!

Anonymous said...

Oh... and of course, good luck Kirby and Vinsanity!

And Taak if you do end up playing!

TheKing Elessar said...

Good luck Team Pink.

Meister_Kai said...

Yeah pink team go! Kirby, you should suck up your opponents army with your cool wind powers if you lose.

Also I guess I will write something, if I HAVE to...

jabberjabber said...

Good luck!!!

Thud said...

If you don't win the whole thing, Kirbs, I'm simply going to assume all your tactical advice is garbage and start buying Guardians for my Footdar army. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well now the pressure is certainly on!

Unknown said...

Buy Guardians. They are the win! (now you're at a crossroads Thud, see what I did there =p).

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...