Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rifledread Conversion: Take II



Well I found out something, AoBR Dreads are small than plastic multi-part Dreads so I swapped over the over-large plasticard armor plates I made and they look a lot better on the normal Dread. Still not great but the proportions are a lot better. I've also done up a new piece for the AoBR Dreads and played around with the autocannon positioning which you can also see. It's a lot less bulky but a lot more open as well. Thoughts on round 2 and should the weapon mounts be left open or enclose them like on a normal dread?

Normal Dread with old plasticard arms:





AoBR Dread with new plasticard arm:



Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...