Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, November 19, 2010

Salutations!



Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I am SneakyDan, and I'll be your captain for this evening. Kinda creepy isn't it.

Seeing as the pink git has got his hands (pink wing things?) full with real life, I've offered to help. I'll mostly be answering Tau and Space Wolf build emails, but I do have a little treatise on getting the most out of that little demon we call soft scores that I will be putting it up in the near future.

I've been chatbawksing for quite some time now, and hanging around the peripherals, mostly arguing with fester and VT2, and generally swearing up the friendly little community we have here. I also have a real life, and a job, but I'll be doing the best I can to stay on top of the Tau/Wolf requests that filter through. I'll (hopefully) be throwing up some batreps to help support why I give the advice I do, and have a very busy tournament schedule for next year, and if I can remember my camera, I'll take you all along the way.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...