Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day at the Battle Bunker



No posts from me today. Maybe someone else will drop something... but I'm going to the Battle Bunker today! Wonder if the staff will know their rules this time around. Probably not ^^. Taking my Nids and Marines (1750) versions and have told a lot of people I know in Sydney to go as well. 3++ party in the back *wink*.

Anyway, will hopefully get some pics for bat-reps or just for you to oogle (I'll refrain from taking one of the toliet which has not been cleaned...well ever. Yes I will walk down the street to the QVB and go the bathroom there even if it's 40+ out).

Anyway kids...er have fun and try not to insult each other too much whilst I'm gone!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...