Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dr. Zhivago

For all those in Australia (and in Sydney atm); I would recommend seeing this show. Anthony Warlow is...amazing.

Missus and I + my Mom saw the last dress rehearsal. I'm not a musical expert but I'd say it needed a bit of polish (it was a dress rehearsal...) but Warlow was amazing and I could listen to him all day. Much better than the movie (it moves along quite quickly) though I haven't read the book. I'll be looking for the CD if it's not available yet and again would recommend people to see it if you have the opportunity.

Check out all the info here.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...