Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Miniature Wargames Conversions Raffle & A Gentlemen's Ones: ALACRITY RAFFLE


I'm sure most of you have heard of Matt from MWC and b.smoove from AGO. If you haven't, well this is the time for you to get yourself acquainted with them as they are both running raffles!

Matt has run a raffle like this before and is looking to make it a monthly event with donations from companies and individuals a-like to help bring the community to come together. All you need to do is follow his blog, though I'm sure he'd prefer active involvement and discussion of his awesome conversions as well! Full info for this month can be found here.

b.smoove on the other hand, well I don't think he's run a raffle before but I've certainly showcased his models before (they are so pretty)! I don't know if many of you saw recently but b.smoove has basically scratch built a Space Hulk-like board called ALACRITY (it needs to be shouted). This is an amazing assortment of modelling skill and plain jaw-dropping awesomeness which Brent pushed forcibly onto the community (thanks Brent). The point of all this? Well it's the grand prize of the raffle. You could own this board for your very own (and then send it to me). Anyway, this board would make a great centrepiece for any gamer and full details for the raffle can be found here.

I would encourage you to show both of these bloggers your support and at least drool over their modelling ability. *shoos*

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...